Assisted Living gives you freedom to enjoy life’s many pleasures unburdened from daily tasks that may have become more difficult to manage on a daily basis. Tailored to meet your individual requirements Dirigo Pines assisted living provides help with personal care and medications whenever needed. In addition, three meals are served daily. Housekeeping and laundry service are provided on a weekly basis and staff is available around the clock.
Choose from a variety of one‐bedroom, one bath apartment styles and become a part of one caring community. Click here to check out the floor plans of various apartments.
Services & Amenities
- Basic care assistance (bathing and dressing)
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Medication management and monitoring (up to 3 times daily)
- Professional care planning to enhance residents’ overall health
- Three nutritious, delicious meals daily plus snacks
- Social, recreational, and cultural programs
- Kitchenette, including refrigerator and microwave
- Weekly linen and laundry service
- 24‐hour team
- Wellness programs
- On‐site emergency response system
- Scheduled group transportation
- Routine housekeeping
- Medical Director oversight available
- Utilities, including cable TV, WiFi, heat, air conditioning, and electricity
To schedule a visit, call 866-344-3400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.