Thanksgiving is a great time to count your blessings and be thankful for all the good things in your life. Family, friends, and a beautiful home at Dirigo Pines.
Here are 5 reasons to be thankful to live at Dirigo:
- Fine Dining: Chef Lew Stubbs and his incredible team in the kitchen make mouth-watering meals that leave residents (and visitors) raving. Using locally sourced produce and seafood is important to the team, and ensures high quality, fresh and delicious meals. From grilled salmon to monte cristos to lobster ravioli, the dining at Dirigo can’t be beat. And don’t miss Sunday brunch – it’s an amazing spread you’ll be thinking about all week! Dirigo recently introduced All Day Dining Program, a unique concept designed to provide residents freedom of choice with options like breakfast for dinner or lunch at 2 p.m. rather than noon.
- Location, Location, Location. If you’re traveling to see friends and family this holiday season or they’re coming to see you, Dirigo Pines location can’t be beat. Centrally located in Maine, it’s a convenient gathering spot for relatives who may be spread throughout the state and easy to find right off Interstate 95, Exit 191. Traveling out of state? No problem — the nearby Bangor International Airport can get you where you need to go.
- The People: Dirigo Pines is home to artists, musicians, college professors, outdoor enthusiasts, world travelers – you never know who you might meet while walking the halls or trails, attending an event or enjoying dinner. Dirigo Pines also boasts the friendliest and most professional staff around. There’s always someone to greet you with a warm smile at Dirigo or offer a helping hand. Our nursing staff is available around the clock, our maintenance crew is always ready to help, and our kitchen staff is top notch.
- Resources You Need. Dirigo Pines’ various levels of care ensure you and your loved ones will have the care you need as you age. From independent cottages and apartments to assisted living to memory care, Dirigo offers the care you need as your healthcare needs change over time.
- Beautiful Facility: We know you’ll be impressed the moment you step foot on Dirigo Pines’ campus. From our beautifully maintained grounds, stunning Inn, stone fireplaces, and cozy library, it’s clear that attention to detail is important here. There’s something for every season – from spring fishing in the stocked ponds, to summer meals on the stone patio, to walking the nature trails to enjoy the fall foliage or winter’s wonderland.