Looking for the freedom to enjoy life’s many pleasures unburdened from daily tasks that may have become more difficult to manage? Assisted Living in Kenduskeag Commons at Dirigo Pines is the answer. Tailored to meet your individual needs, Dirigo Pines Assisted Living provides help with personal care and medications whenever needed. In addition, three meals are served daily. Housekeeping and laundry service are provided on a weekly basis and staff is available around the clock.
Choose from a variety of one‐bedroom, one bath apartment styles and become a part of one caring community. Click here to see the variety of floor plans available in Kenduskeag Commons.
Services & Amenities
- Basic care assistance (bathing and dressing)
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Medication management and monitoring (up to 3 times daily)
- Professional care planning to enhance residents’ overall health
- Three nutritious, delicious meals daily plus snacks
- Social, recreational, and cultural programs. Click here for a list of this month’s activities and events.
- Kitchenette, including refrigerator and microwave
- Weekly linen and laundry service
- 24‐hour team
- Wellness programs
- On‐site emergency response system
- Scheduled group transportation
- Routine housekeeping
- Medical Director oversight available
- Utilities, including cable TV, WiFi, heat, air conditioning, and electricity
Come take a tour and see for yourself what retirement at Dirigo Pines looks like. Call 1-866-344-3400 or email email@example.com for more information or to schedule a tour.