There are some daily tasks that just become too difficult as we age – whether you need help with personal care, housekeeping, managing your medications – the staff at Dirigo Pines is ready to help. Our Assisted Living options give you the freedom to enjoy life’s many pleasures, unburdened from daily tasks that may have become too difficult. Tailored to meet your individual needs, Dirigo Pines Assisted Living serves three meals daily, and housekeeping and laundry service are provided on a weekly basis. Staff is available around the clock.
Residents can choose from a variety of one‐bedroom, one bath apartment styles and become a part of one caring community.
Services & Amenities
- Basic care assistance (bathing and dressing)
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Medication management and monitoring (up to 3 times daily)
- Professional care planning to enhance residents’ overall health
- Three nutritious, delicious meals daily plus snacks
- Social, recreational, and cultural programs
- Kitchenette, including refrigerator and microwave
- Weekly linen and laundry service
- 24‐hour team
- Wellness programs
- On‐site emergency response system
- Scheduled group transportation
- Routine housekeeping
- Medical Director oversight available
- Utilities, including cable TV, WiFi, heat, air conditioning, and electricity
Come take a tour and see for yourself what retirement at Dirigo Pines looks like. Call 1-866-344-3400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a tour.