A memory loss diagnosis is challenging for the individual and their family and loved ones. Often, individuals lose their sense of freedom as the price for ensuring their safety and security. Dirigo Pines offers The Arbor Neighborhood, a beautifully warm and inviting environment that provides an ideal and affordable solution for those with memory loss. Residents can enjoy a feeling of independence while remaining safe at all times.
The Arbor offers lots of activity and involvement by our staff, as well as volunteers and family members. Medications are administered and monitored under the guidance of our medical director or the resident’s assigned physician. Residents have access to their own garden courtyard, sun porch, exercise programs, outings, and special events.
Activities such as baking, watercolor painting, crafting, exercising, spa treatments, singing and more keep residents active and engaged. Click here to check out our Monthly Calendar of Events for The Arbor.
The Village Program – Available at The Arbor
As a Grace Management community, we are proud to provide The Village Program in The Arbor neighborhood. Our approach to memory care focuses on our residents’ life experiences and on establishing strong relationships within our community. Developed specifically for individuals with Alzheimer’s or related dementias, The Village Program offers personalized programming intended to engage our residents in activities that reflect their preferred schedules, lifestyles and interests.
Services & Amenities
- Individual specialized attention, working with the resident’s personal physician
- Medication management
- Professional care planning to enhance residents’ overall health
- Therapeutic assistance with activities of daily living (eating, ambulation, transfer, bathing, toileting & dressing)
- Three nutritious, delicious meals daily plus snacks
- Linen and laundry service
- Specially trained care associates available 24 hours a day
- Wellness programs
- On‐site emergency response system
- Routine housekeeping
- Outdoor garden courtyard
- Medical Director oversight available
- Social, recreational, and cultural programs
- Utilities, including cable TV, heat, air conditioning, and electricity
Click here to learn more about our Memory Care services and other living options. To schedule a visit, call 866-344-3400 or email email@example.com.