When a loved one is diagnosed with memory loss, dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease, finding care can be difficult and overwhelming. There are so many things we want from a care facility – from medical attention to nutritious meals to opportunities for our loved one to continue doing the things they enjoy. The staff of the Dirigo Pines Memory Loss Neighborhood understands the challenges that families face and is here to help. With individualized attention for residents, you can be sure your loved one is receiving professional care designed to enhance their health, safety and wellness.
Our Memory Loss Neighborhood offers a secure outdoor garden park for residents to enjoy, as well as regular meals, wellness programs, laundry service and housekeeping. Our residents enjoy guided social, recreational and cultural programs and scheduled group transportation.
For residents medical needs, our Memory Loss Neighborhood offers:
- Medication administration
- Professional care planning to enhance residents’ health and safety
- Specially trained 24-hour staff
- Personal care
- Therapeutic assistance with activities of daily living
- Medical Director oversight
- On-site emergency response system